Our gymnastics camps are FUN! A combination of Gymnastics, Themes Crafts. Games and sometimes a little dance.
5 Full-Days* (9am - 2pm) $200 per week
5 Half-Days** (9am - 12pm) $125 per week
5 Full-Days* (9am - 2pm) $185 per week
5 Half-Days** (9am - 12pm) $115 per week
Drop in Pricing - $45 for Full-Day, $30 for Half-Day
Snack will be provided, however please provide a snack if you child has dietary restrictions.
*Full-Day campers bring a lunch. **Must be potty trained.
Weekly Themes for Crafts & Activities:
- Week 1: Under the Sea -- Swim with the seals, squids and seahorses!
- Week 2: Island Magic -- Aloha! Hula on over and enjoy camp the tropical way!
- Week 3: Wizarding Week -- Come and join us for a week of magic that will leave you flying across the mat.
- Week 4: Bugs, Beetles, and Butterflies -- We're buggin' out! Slither, creep, crawl, and fly with us.
- Week 5: Superhero Camp -- Calling all superheroes! Get here in a flash! Whirl and twirl like Wonder Woman. Put on your mask and cape complete gymnastics missions and tumble like Thor for an action-packed week.
- Week 6: Suess on the Loose! -- You could not, would not want to miss a gymnastics camp as fun as this.
New this Summer! Mini Mover Camps
A new preschool only camp tailored specifically for the 3 - 6 year old crowd. Campers explore different movement styles - gymnastics, rhythmic, ballet, hip hop and more - while engaging their imagination. This is a full week camp, no drop ins, enrollment is limited to keep instructor-student ratio to 1:6.
Camp concludes with a Showcase on Friday at 11:30 for campers to highlight their new skills and show off their routines. Parents, grandparents, family and friends are all welcome!
Performance Camps! Our annual summer performance camps are always a hit. Dancers work all week on their story, choreography, costumes, props and sets. Performances are at 12:30 Friday. Please note: Dance camps do not provide a snack, please send dancers with snack and water.
Dance Intensives: Dance intensive are a great way to experience new dance styles, work on new moves and this year learn the composition - the craft of choreography.
Our Dance Intensive w/Composition incorporates both work in Ballet, Modern, Lyrical and Jazz with learning the basics of dance composition (Choreography). The study of composition help dancers understand the structure of moment as they learn to use movement segments like words from which they can build sentences, paragraphs and eventually stories. Taught by guest instructor Megan Rezai. .